Make your Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet reservations today at Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar for the best St Louis has to offer
Easter is sneaking upon us. If you haven’t called in to make your reservations for Easter Sunday Brunch you might want to do that ASAP as we our reservations are filling up. Our buffet will have the largest selection of buffets available. We’ve been doing this for 35 years and we know what our customers are wanting on this special day. To make your reservations today call (636) 220-8989.
Our Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet is one of the most popular in St Louis, MO
Adults – $21.95 & Children – $7.99 (under 10) ( age 4 and under eat FREE)
- BBQ Salmon Filets – Hickory Smoked with Capers and Lemon
- Smoked Chicken Legs & Thighs
- Hand Breaded Fried Chicken
- Sliced Roasted Top Round with Horseradish Cream and Au Jus
- Brown Sugar Glazed Virginia Pit Ham
- Hickory Smoked Pork Loin
- Savory Sage & Pepper Breakfast Sausage
- Crispy Thick-Cut Bacon
- Fluffy Biscuits with Sausage & Pepper Gravy
- Scrambled Eggs with “toppings bar”
- Country Style Fried Potatoes
- Cheese Potato Casserole
- Homemade Glazed Donut Bread Pudding
- Plus Candicci’s Favorites: from 11 am to close – Famous House Salad – Baked Ravioli – Fettuccini – Toasted Ravioli
- Dessert Station – Variety of Desserts & Fresh Fruit Display
Bob Candice, owner/mgr of Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar, Ballwin, MO has been in business for more than 35 years. He understands the value of great cuisines and great service. Additionally, Candicci’s offers catering, pizza delivery, online ordering and banquet facilities to better serve you.
Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar is located at 100 Holloway Rd, Ballwin, MO, one block south of Manchester Rd, setting to the east of Target across Holloway Rd on our own Hill. West St Louis County has their own Italian hill, right here.
For more information or to reserve your seats today please call (636) 220-8989.